Pape Village SummerFest
Pape Avenue will be closed from Mortimer Avenue to Gamble Avenue on Saturday until 7 p.m. for the Pape Village SummerFest.
Riverside Eats & Beats Streetfest
Broadview Avenue will be closed from Queen Street to the the public lane on Saturday until 8 p.m. for the Riverside Eats & Beats Streetfest.
Ride for Heart
The Gardiner Expressway will be closed from Carlaw Avenue to the Humber Bridge, and the Don Valley Parkway will be closed from Highway 401 to the Gardiner Expressway on Sunday from 2 a.m. to 2 p.m. for the Becel Heart and Stroke Ride for Heart.
Dundas West Fest
Dundas Street will be closed from Lansdowne Avenue to Ossington Avenue all weekend for the Dundas West Fest.
Partial closure of Wellington and Bay intersection until Monday, June 5, at 5 a.m. This project will improve water distribution, reduce the risk of watermain breaks and improve the quality of TTC tracks in the area
All day! All night! Online!
STEP 1 – YOU CAN HAVE LOTS OF FUN
But first, you need a family/client number to register. Call 416-338-4386 during the week, or go to a City of Toronto community recreation centre to get your number.
STEP 2 – THERE’S SO MUCH WE CAN DO
Check out all the sizzling city summer programs here! The options of what’s available might surprise you because maybe you didn’t know the city offers craft classes. YES!
STEP 3 – IT’S JUST YOU AND ME
There must be A LOT of people who enjoy rec in the T. because the city assigns a family number and a client number for each family member. Get yours from a city community recreation centre, or call 416-338-4386 during the week.
STEP 4 – I CAN GIVE YOU MORE
- Online at efun.toronto.ca (see dates below)
- By phone. Touch Tone Registration (TTR) is available at 416-338-0000. Operator Assisted Registration is available at 416-338-4386.
- In-person at select locations. A list of these locations is available at toronto.ca/parks/registration, by calling 311 or by speaking to staff at a city community recreation centre.
- After-School Recreation Care (ARC) programs toronto.ca/arc.
- Summer camps toronto.ca/torontofun.
- Free programs toronto.ca/lowcostrecreation.
STEP 5 – DON’T YOU KNOW THAT THE TIME IS RIGHT. HUH!
- Starting at 7 a.m. you can register for summer swim (and skate in Scarborough) and After-School Recreation Care (ARC) programs.
- Saturday, June 3 for Scarborough and Etobicoke York
- Tuesday, June 6 for North York, Toronto and East York
- Monday, June 12 for After-School Recreation Care (ARC) programs for the upcoming 2017-18 school year for all districts.