Aug. 31, 2018 (updated) By Arianne Robinson Legal arguments in the court challenge over the constitutionality of Bill 5 were presented in a Toronto Superior Court...
Sept. 9, 2018 By Arianne Robinson With Toronto’s municipal election six weeks away, mayoral and councillor candidates spoke about road safety this past week. Mayor John Tory...
MATT ELLIOTT (COLUMN)
- May 31, 2018 – Toronto chose cheap parking over car sharing, so maybe it’s time for a vanner revolution
- May 24, 2018 – By-election or bust: council should stop appointing people to fill vacancies
- May 17, 2018 – Lack of Scarborough subway scrutiny makes way for a subway sequel on Sheppard
- May 10, 2018 – TOcore’s Great Streets plan can correct mistakes from the past, and help put Toronto on the road to achieving Vision Zero
- May 3, 2018 – Forget the mayoral race, it’s Toronto’s council races that will determine the shape of our city